No Win No Fee*
Are you considering reclaiming Payment Protection Insurance mis-sold on a mortgage, loan, hire purchase agreement, store or credit card? Do you want to claim back unfair credit card charges? We can help! We have already assisted more than 60,000 people and reclaimed more than £50 million. We resolve many claims in just 8 weeks and work on a No Win No Fee* basis.
How can we help you?
- Mis-sold PPI
If you have ever taken out any type of loan, store or credit card then you have probably been offered payment protection insurance. The insurance is designed to cover a borrower if they are sick, have an accident or are made redundant and are unable to keep up debt repayments. The trouble with PPI is it can be very expensive and has a high number of exemptions meaning it rarely represents good value for money. It has also been frequently mis-sold.
Following two high profile investigations you may now be able to claim compensation. Our No Win No Fee* service means there is no risk to you because if your claim is unsuccessful you pay nothing!
Below are some of the most common ways in which PPI has been mis-sold:
- Policies were added without the customer's knowledge or consent.
- The customer was given incorrect information E.g. they had to have the cover or taking the cover would improve their chance of being given the loan. Many people opt to use our No Win No Fee* service after realising they have been duped into taking out a policy they did not want or need.
- The customer was sold the policy although their circumstances made them unsuitable E.g. the customer was in full-time education, retired or unemployed meaning they had no need for insurance to cover loss of employment. Another example is people with pre-existing medical conditions who were not told their condition would not be covered by their policy.
- The customer was sold the policy without the terms, conditions or costs being fully explained. Many people opt to make a No Win No Fee* claim after realising they have been sold a very expensive policy that offers them very little protection. PPI typically costs between 13-56% of the base loan value. On a £20,000 this would add an additional £2,600- £11,200 to your debt plus interest.
- The customer was sold a single-premium policy that would not cover the whole of their loan. Single-premium policies have recently been banned. They are controversial as they are applied as an upfront fee at the start of a loan and typically only last for around five years. Unfortunately, customers were frequently sold the policies without being informed they would not cover the whole life of their loan. Many of these people have subsequently made No Win No Fee* claims to get their money back.
- The customer was pressured into taking out the policy by a salesperson. PPI generates more than £5 billion a year and is often far more profitable for lenders than the interest from the loans to which they are attached. As a result, many offer large rates of commission on sales. Sadly, this has led some salespeople to use underhanded practices to boost sales. This includes pressuring customers, bullying and intimidation.
If you have a PPI policy, and you believe it was mis-sold, complete the claim form above. When we have received your details we will send you out a pack in the post to complete and return. Once we have your pack back we guarantee to start your No Win No Fee* claim in just 24 hours.
We have a huge amount of experience dealing with these types of claims and aim to make the process as quick and as simple as possible. If you have any questions, our claims team will be happy to help - call them today on 0207 471 2000.
- Unfair Credit Card Charges
Have you ever paid over the limit or late payment fees on your credit card? If so, we could help you make a No Win No Fee* claim to get your money back.
In 2006 The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) investigated charges and found many banks were applying fees that were legally unfair. Some lenders were charging up to £35 on every occasion a limit was exceeded or a payment was made late regardless of how much beyond the limit the customer went or how late the payment was made. Sadly, these charges often penalised the most financially vulnerable with the same customers being charged again and again. Now, thanks to the OFT's investigation many of these people can make a No Win No Fee claim to get their money back.
If you believe you have paid credit card charges that were unfair, complete our quick claim form above. Remember, you can still make a claim even if your credit card is now paid off or you have closed your account. There is also no limit to the number of claims you can make and you really could be owed thousands. Why delay? Start your No Win No Fee* claim today.
blog comments powered by