Payment Protection Plans Refunds
Amidst all the controversy surrounding mis sold PPI there has been a sharp rise
in the number of customers making payment protection claims. If you feel that you have been mis sold on payment protection plans then you, too, could be entitled to a refund.
There are many reasons why you may have been mis-sold a policy. Some common
examples are listed below.
- If you were given insufficient information regarding your policy.
- If the cost of your policy was not fully explained.
- f you were given incorrect or mis-leading information, for example that the
cover was compulsory or would improve your chances of being accepted for the
- If you were self-employed, unemployed, retired or in full time education.
- If you had a pre-existing medical condition.
- If you were aged sixty-five or over.
- If you jad existing cover in place elsewhere.
Making your claim
If any of the above situations relate to you it is possible you may have been
mis-sold a policy and be entitled to mis-sold payment protection plans refunds.
If you require assistance making your claim, you can contact the PPI claims
company on 0207 471 2000 where our team are on standby to answer any questions
you may have.
We have already helped tens of thousands of customers to make
payment protection claims abd reclaimed more
than Â£70 million.
blog comments powered by